Sunday, May 22, 2005

Fat Girl Falls

Well, I guess I should get on with the continuation of my story. Please read the post below before reading this one.


As Fat Girl is falling through the air she opens her pudgy mouth and lets out a fear filled scream. "AAAhhhhhHHAAAAAhhhhhAAaaaaHhaAA" She was about to squeeze her eyes shut when, looking down at the rocky beach that she was about to crash into, she spies a rather handsome looking man (at least he looked handsome from her angle) wandering aimlessly about the beach. Now, Fat Girl may be a fat girl, but she still knows a handsome man when she sees him, so she figures that if she is going to fall and smash into a thousand pieces on the beach, she might as well do it with style. She stretched out her body as gracefully as she could, opened her mouth and let out a much more dainty scream, that sounded somewhat of a female version of Tarzan. "aaaahhhhhahaha" As Fat Girl is floating gracefully down to the rocky beach letting out female versions of Tarzan screams she starts to thinking..... It sure is taking her a awful long time to hit the beach.
And I'm sure your wondering the same thing, why do you think it is taking her so long?

7 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

ok, ok, does she squish him or not, Rae? The suspense is killing me.....I know if I were her I'd squash him in a heartbeat:) haha, yeah right:)

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger CelloChic said...

Your stories are...hard to find out where they came from. Keep going!

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's one way to keep people coming back to your blog, Rachel. Keep them hanging...good post! :p I think fat girl finally got her wish and learned to fly. Hey, that's gotta be attractive, no matter how much you weigh, lol!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Nice Rachel very Nice. I'm serious

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

I thought "the bigger they are, the harder they fall"...

Haha...that would really be something if Fat Girl learned to fly. Something else! I'm waiting for the day when she starts a miracle diet and gets all slim again. Any chance of that?

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Then you would have to call her, Vain Jane, or Slim Kim, or...are you ready for this? Skinny Minney!! ACH! You know, I think Pretty Girl would work better...

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger ~Rae said...

Who knows, who knows? I don't even know what will happen! I have a few ideas, the weirder, more crazy and unrealistic the better. ;)k
Stay tuned!!!



P.S. Don't I have such stimulating and mind blowing post, filled with logic and commen sense?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home