Thursday, July 07, 2005

hmm, I am writing a post on here because people keep buggung me to write one, but the reason I haven't written one is because I have nothing to write about!!!! But I thought maybe it I just sat here and started writing something very intellectually stunning might come to mind...... or not. hmmm. I guess maybe I'm growing up and maturing more, becuase nothing I've done or anything that has happend to me has been stupid/crazy/dizty. lol. :)K ahh well, we're going camping this weekend, maybe I'll have somthing interesting when I get back.... we'll see!!

7 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

teehee:) *ahem* yep rae, you sure are:P n-e-way, have fun camping, don't get eaten by bears, stay away from any poisonous plants, and wear skeeter repellant....cyalata:)

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Hey Rachel tell your Dad to watch out for Mother dears and their Fawns Okay. :) *laughing* :)

Have fun!!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Yah Rachel how was your camping trip? You know you could post us to tell what happened. 8-]

(how do you like my face?)

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

You think so?? Maybe he does.

Rachel where are youuuuu???

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

did you die while u were camping?!?! *gasp*
or are you just not speaking to me?
:)

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger CelloChic said...

Hmm. Ok. No more maturing for you, girl. Your blog won't be interesting anymore!

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is cute you should feature it here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home