Friday, July 22, 2005

Ok, so bad days DO happen....

Maybe I'm not maturing as much as I thought I was. Or maybe all my ditzy/clumsy/stupidness was just saving itself up for today. Thats probably it. I was just going through life so gracefully somthing (or should I say some things?) HAD to happen....So anyways... today at work I was a bit tired (I'll blame it on my lack of sleep) and I... oh shoot, I gotta go! I'm leaving this weekend and we're running late, so I guess your just gonna have to wait awhile! tata~

9 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Brandy said...

have tons of fun! - love you - so don't get into TOO much trouble - and try to keep the guys out of trouble too, k:) but, yeah, have a good time and make sure you can come and see my dresses pretty soon - i need an expert's opinion:)

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Gaaahhh! I'm anxious to read what the Riveting Rachel has done now. Do tell!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Cassi said...

ohhhh the suspense(sp?)!!!

tell all!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Rachel how can you stop in the middle of your sentence? There should be a law against that.

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell them about the jellyfish. Elaborate as much as you like...I won't tell a soul!

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finish the Fatgirl saga... !! The story stopped in midair.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger CelloChic said...

YES! Please...the Fat Girl. I'm dying to know about her. Do tell what happened to you, too.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Okay Rachel I think all of you devoted readers are waiting on you.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger ~Rae said...

Sheesh, you guys are so impatient. Haven't you ever heard of WORKING GIRL!?!?! lol, jk. I am going to make a promise, this way I will for sure get a post up. By 3:00 tomorrow (August 2nd) I will have the finish to my other post.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home