Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My tummy is starting to feel funny. A bad funny, not a good one. But that is most likely because all I've had to eat today is doughnuts. Such a healthy start to a busy day! A note to those that love doughnuts: they don't make a good breakfest. Especialy if you have to go to work that day. You will be starving by 8:00 (considering that you ate at 6:30) then, since you are busy you will simply grab another doughnut, and by 11:30 your tummy will hurt. So eat an apple!!!
I really shouldn't be sitting here writing this. I have so much to do!! Packing, baking, clothes need to be washed, certain parts of the house need to be cleaned. And all of this needs to be done by about 2:00 or 3:00, because then we will be leaving for Californa! I'm kinna stoked you know, it just kind of sucks that we won't get there till tomorrow and we have to leave Friday or Saturday. Oh well, at least we get to go.

Oh yeah, you know how people say you learn from your mistakes? I was thinking... if that is true.... by the time I'm... oh, say 30, I'll be perfect! :)

5 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

You're gone already, Rae, so you won't read this til lata', but I hope you have a TOTALLY fun time - take lots of pics:)

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

I hope you have a fun time. Just one question. Why do you go all over the place but not to the conference? You know we will all miss you.

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Brandy said...

NEW POST!!!!!!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

newpostnewpostnewpostnewpostnewpost - oops, forgot punctuation:)

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Okay I saw you at church today so I know that you are alive. So Post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home