Sunday, February 12, 2017

Ten Years!

It's been 10 years since I've written a blog post. I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now, a "grown-up" blog. I never intended to continue this one, but tonight I was perusing it, and just decided to go for it. If I don't start now I never will! I have many things I want to write about, thoughts to express, and maybe a tutorial or two, who knows? I just know I am excited to have a creative outlet! Thank you for coming by and reading my thoughts. Feel free to let me know what you think and to give me feed back on any future post. I reverted all my previous post to drafts (the ones from 10+ years ago!) but don't worry! I don't plan on deleting them. For your entertainment I may repost one here or there, despite the embarrassment to myself. 😊 A lot as changed in 10 years. Like the fact that I have been married for over 7 years to an amazing man, and have 4 beautiful children. Perhaps I'll introduce you someday. 😉
Have a wonderful day, my beautiful people!

till we meet again
~Rae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home